From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:21:02 EDT
Well, after reading the favorites for a while now, i thought i would give
it a go too.  I hope this isnt to long...LOL

China Doll was my favorite because she was our first ferret.  She was
so small and dainty, you had to handle her with care.  she was also my
favorite beause she would just lay in my arms and let me baby talk to her.
She passed away at 6 years, about a month and a half after her sister
Sugar passed.  China was a light sable.

Sugar Magnolia was my favorite because she was our second ferret, and
whenever China would escape from the cage, Sugar would be terrified until
China was safely returned.  Sugar was our first adrenal case.  She passed
away at 6 years old.  She was also my favorite because she loved to give
the cats a hard time.  Sugar was an albino.

Matilda Euphoria was my favorite because she was so rotten.  She really
loved her sisters.  She was also my favorite because she stole my heart at
first glance.  She loved to give kisses when i let her out of her cage to
play.  She was 4 years old when she passed.  She left us 3 days after
China due to grief, adrenal, and a tumor.  She was a dark black sable.

Rueben Snow Magnolia is my favorite because we got him to replace Sugar.
Hes still rotten, and reminds me alot of Sugar in her later days.  He
loves to bite my feet like Sugar did, and he is just hilarious most of the
time.  He is an albino, and will be turning 1 in November.

Jerry Nibbles is my favorite because we got him the day China passed to
help ease the pain.  He is also my favorite because he loves to have his
ears rubbed, and likes to hide his head in the palm of my hand.  He is (i
think) a blaze/panda mixed, and may be partially deaf.  He will be 1 year
old in January.

Delilah Daydreams is my favorite because she is my first adoptee ferret.We
adopted her off of a vet.  She is a total sweetheart, and never complains
about anything.  She is also my favorite because she is deaf, and loves to
scream while at play.  She will supposedly be 2 in February.  But she will
be celebrating her 1 year with us in late January.  She is a panda/blaze
mix i believe.

Cherise Marie is my favorite because she was a petstore rescue.  She was
kept in the back for biting someone.  She has only bit me twice.  She is
also my favorite because she loves her sister Delilah tons.  We got her
to keep Delilah company, and they are sleeping buddies.  She is also my
favorite because she has went through a depression that made me cuddle
with her more and help bring her back to her old self.  She is a sable
point, and will be 1 year on July 1st.

Sampson Hunter is my favorite because is a rescue.  He was found on the
front porch of a vet.  He is also my favorite because is so soft and fuzzy
and soft, and he loves to be held and petted.  He is such a big boy, i
call him my little bear because thats what he looks like.  He will be 1
around August i believe?  And im not sure what type of ferret he is, he
has a golden red tone to him, so i am guessing he is some mixture of a
cinnamon or champagne.

DarkStar Garcia is my favorite because he was also a petstore rescue.  He
was living in a 10 gallon fish tank, with no food or water, and was
filthy!  He is also my favorite because is is so rotten and so full of
spunk.  He is only about 14 weeks old now, and is either a dark black
sable, or a dark chocolate.

To see or learn more about my critters, please visit my webpage...
http://www.geocities.com/beadeddrum/CuddleyCritters.html