From:
doncliffrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:33:45 -0600
Hi from New Mexico

I just wanted to let any NM and west TX ferret owner know that with the
help of Dr. Mandy Gardner and Dr. Roger Kendrick of Mansfield TX., I no
longer have to go to TX for Lupron.  My compounding is now carrying it in
the one month depot.  The cost is I think about $25.00 plus tax give or
take.  If there is anyone interested in putting their ferret on Lupron
please contact me at [log in to unmask] or Terri Cummins at
[log in to unmask] and we will see what we can do to get it
to you or your Vet.

God Bless
Eydie Fox and Terri Cummins
of