From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:15:46 -0500
This mail is to tell you how was Gigio's tail surgery.  Well, he is doing
very fine now.  Friday night when he went back home he was complaining and
showed that he was in some pain, he only wanted to hide in dark places and
every time he walked from a place to another he was making noises as to
express that his tail was hurting.  Saturday morning he was a little
better and it was until sunday when he was as playful as usual.  Yesterday
he lost his bandage and his tail looks fine.  He has not been trying to
take out stiches yet and I hope that he won't try at all.

Thank you for your support, for your best wishes and for all the advices
that you gave me. Gigio and I do appreciate it.

Best regards,
Cathie.