Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:00:51 -0700
My business is professional machine quilting, (yes this is Ferret
related).  For you *non-quilters*, folks piece their quilt tops, or bring
me great grandmas, to layer and finish the quilting.  Right now, *Memory
Quilts* are very popular.  Photos transferred to fabric, embroidered
sayings, hand drawn pictures on squares of fabric and put together for a
quilt.  The one I am working on now is of several high school friends that
have kept in touch over the years.  Lot's of family pictures, places
mentioned, etc.  120" X 120" worth.  This morning I came across a block,
one photo is of a smiling older gentleman sitting on the porch of a small
old house.  Neat yard, fence.  The saying written on the block is "Best
friends don't always have two legs".  The other photo is a sweet little
ferret sitting in tall grass, looking up with *that look*.  The block is
signed, Andy and Clem, 1964.  I have no clue who these dear ones are, but
for Andy and Clem I am giving a couple of $$$ to SOS.  They would like
that.  My own ferrets are meeting TLE's challenge too.  They are giving $5
apiece.  For those that have many more kids than I, maybe $5 per ---------
(fill in blank) :)

In Touch, Ardith
Parris and The Kidd