From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 01:40:50 EDT
Dear Fuzzie Lovers;

Well, it happened again, someone called yesteday afternoon and now we have
another set of ferrets up for adoption.

This is what we have right now (a few will be available a soon as vet
checks and shots are given, about two weeks).

Crystal --Female-- Friendly--gets along GREAT with other ferrets and is
full of Vim and Vigor , Ready now.

2 new Ferrets --one male and one female--Must stay together--said to be
one and one half years old.  Very nice lovable ferrets.  Family had no
time for (these will be ready in two weeks after vet checks, shots etc.)

2 Ferrets --Jabba and Daisey Mae-- between one and two.  MUST stay
together, these are very nice ferrets, and will "weasel" their way into
your hearts.  Daisey is a small cinnamon female ferret.  Jabba is a masked
male ferret.  These were left on someones porch (don't you love it?) and
they were given to our club.  They were then adopted and returned to us
two months later because the person did not realize that ferrets were so
time consuming (yes, I screened the adoption home, and had the people
visit several times).  These Ferrets are ready to go.  THEY NEED A
PERMANENT Home.  Very healthy.  Very sweet.

1 ferret (male?) 2 years old named Meathead.  Meathead had a ferret friend
who passed away and Meathead got very ill.  (would not eat).  He is well
now after several vet visits and is ready to find a new home.  Has all
vaccinations.

If interested please e-mail me.

ALL FERRETS Are healthy and have shots and are spayed/neutered and
descented.  There is a small adoption fee to cover our vet expenses.  We
need your help because at this point we are a maximum capacity and cannot
take any more ferrets.

Thanks,   Debbie