From:
Pat Stauffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:16:19 -0400
I said I would give a report when we vaccinated my ferrets that had
previously reacted to Fervac.  Today we used the Merial Purevax TM Ferret
Distemper to vaccinate them.  No pretreatment was used.  It was great!!!
Nothing happened.  They either curled up and went back to sleep or stuck
their heads in the food dish.  19 have been done so far with no
pretreatment.  I have another 15 to do, I hope they do as well.

Pat Stauffer
Weasels
http://pages.prodigy.net/staufferp/