From:
Melissa Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 19:10:05 -0400
Yes, yes, another limited edition product.  These products, from
Cafepress, are only available for one month at a time.

In this case, it's a beer stein.  I've done a design encorperating the
word "Ferret" in 16 different languages!  This includes ones like
Japanese, Swedish and Dutch, which I know are spoken by a few readers, to
some unusual ones like Arabic, Gaelic, Hebrew, Russian, Turkish...
Since I don't want to spam the group EVERY MONTH, if you visit
http://www.cafepress.com/ferrettoons/
it will have the special monthly design.
Feel free to visit
http://www.geocities.com/strangebeasts/ferrettoons.html

Thank you!
Melissa Drake