From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:33:11 EDT
I can make print fabric hammocks for $1 each, from fabric I bought in
clearance bins.  It's sturdy, comfy fabrics, with grommets in the corners
(the good brass kind!) $1 for one hammock.  The hammocks will be sent to
one of the other shelters who took Utah kids, Ferret Rescue of Spokane
(Tracy Kilmer),who needs them.  If you want to add another dollar towards
postage, that's great, but not required.  PayPal orders can be sent to
[log in to unmask] please indicate that they are for the Utah ferrets.
Each time you folks send in and reach a total of $10 I will send them
another package of ten hammies.  Up to the challenge???

checks or money orders can be sent to:

Kim Wolf/MFR
850 Darby Creek Drive
Galloway, OH 43119
please note on the check/money order it is for the Utah ferrets.

Kim Wolf
MFX Ferrets and Rescue
www.geocities.com/mystyx_samoyedsnferrets
www.petfinder.org/shelters/OH48.html