From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:07:27 -0400
Hi Everyone,
We made it to Phoenix about a week and a half ago where we started out
from Boston.  My three little ones were very happy to be out of the car
after three days of travel.  They've been through more states than most
people I know!

Anyways, I had posted awhile back about CJ losing his hair and as it turns
out, his adrenal tumor had grown back.  He had sugery last Thursday to
remove the tumor and now he is returning back to his old self; happy and
playful.  My question is this: he is really bald and I'm wondering how
long it'll be before his hair comes back?  Anyone know?  When he had
problems last year, his hair had already started growing back before the
surgery, and my other one who had surgery for the same problem over the
summer never lost any of her hair.  Just curious.  Not that he needs that
fur coat in this heat but I'm sure he'd be a lot happier with it.  So
would I.

Thanks everyone!

Jennifer, CJ, Cindy & Petey