Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:44:42 EDT
Hi everyone.  A while back (a LONG while back) I was skimming ferret
pages.  I came across one and it had a list of games/toys that various
people had made up.  I was wondering if anyone knew of any pages of this
sort.  Though I'm sure the fuzzies could never be tired of chase, all the
toys they have, or the games they like to play now, I'd still like to add
a little more variety for them.  This weekend I'll share with you all a
little of what my ferrets like to do and play with, but it's getting kind
of late now and I'll have more time (and space) later = )