Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 18:19:05 EDT
Well lost one of my baby's today, My real little girl she only weigh 1
lb..LITTLE STINKY..My heat is broke but know it wasn't to good for her
she had cancer of the limp notes and had water in her left lung had a few
extra days with her..I did enjoy it she laid with me and wanted to be real
close ...I do got 5 other baby's but she was the little lover loved to be
huged and held...SEE WILL BE MISSED a lot Hope all out there with little
baby's keep them close and love them I will have to keep my eye on the
others and hope they take this lose easy..LOVE THOSE FUZZY'S...