From:
Michael Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 18:50:35 -0400
I'm looking for a ferret knowledgeable vet for someone in Meadville PA.
It is a small town an hour or so from Erie and two hours from Pittsburgh.

They're really not able to travel too far, so the closer the better.  They
specifically said Erie would probably be the easiest for them to get to
unless they're lucky enough to find one right in Meadville (which they
have not to date).

Please email me directly if at all possible.  Thanks!

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc
*