From:
Laura P McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1993 08:34:15 -0500
My sweetest, cuddliest ferret Charli died Sunday.  She had been losing hair for
some time, but our vet didn't want to use any drastic treatment because her
health has never been very good.  We got Charlene from a Humane Society last
February, and she's always been lethargic and a little out of it, but she'd let
us hold her for hours.  She was best friends with our three-year old neighbor.
Anyway, over the last couple of weeks she developed some kind of infection
which made her pant and have gasping episodes.  The vet put her on Amoxidrops
and Nutrical, but she slipped away anyway....

Laura McDonald
Smokey, Bandit, Allie, 'Possum, Felix, and Hershey

In loving memory of Billy and Charlene