Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:26:55 -0500
From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
In thinking of fundraising for the Utah fuzzies I've come up with another
challenge.  Some people like to 'get' something for their donation so
here's a way to 'get' and 'give' something with your donation.

I had asked Tracy if the Utah fuzzies liked the Mazuri and she said they
liked it right away so.....

I'm ordering a container of Mazuri that Tracy sells for a group of the
Utah fuzzies.  I'm challenging others to order Mazuri from Tracy, or
whatever food from where ever you want, for the Utah fuzzy caretakers or
your local/favorite ferret shelter!

Tracy is offering the 6 lb resealable container (similar to the Deli Cat
container) if ordered for the Utah fuzzies for $11 and to any others for
$12.  The retail price is $12.99 so this is under retail and this price
includes shipping so there aren't extra shipping charges!  Also when you
purchase from Tracy, the small amount over the cost of what she pays for
the food and shipping will go to help the Utah fuzzies she has so you help
both ways!

Here's Tracy's ordering information -
Paypal - [log in to unmask]

Mailing address -
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
1 W. Montgomery Road
Deer Park WA. 99006

hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart