Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:00:17 EDT
From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Thank you very much for that letter.  I didn't know you had an autistic
boy but I wonder if he likes uhmmm animals.  I hope your bird lives good
umm I don't know what else to say....Thank you very much bye.

Oh...I'm having a party saterday.  I have eight kids comming to my party.
And we're having some chocolate cake.  We have some ferrets.  We have six
ferrets.  Are comming up in the living room.  At my party.  I'm gonna have
Rocky help me with my party.  We're gonna play board games.  And we're
gonna play video games.  Me and mommy are gonna be the boss.  We are gonna
play outside too.  And Rocky's gonna help me with the presents.  Thats it.
Thats a big letter!  --Sean

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/