Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:44:10 -0400
From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
I have a strange request.  My tiny, black cat passed a while ago.  She
really preferred ferrets as frineds, including myself, the other cats,
etc.  She greatly missed her ferret friend Nikki who passed a few years
ago.  They slept together in the same cage, played, napped under the china
cabinet, and dooked with each other.

Sandee, Ninpo-la (little female warrior) would really like to live in
ferret heaven, not cat heaven.  In return, she will play decoy and help
you sneak into cat heaven on halloween.  She will act like a ferret (loved
raisins) and sound like a ferret (ever heard a cat dook?  too funny), and
will where her ferret costume at all times.  Gail