Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 11:24:07 -0400
From:
Natalie Cornish <[log in to unmask]>
Ok, here we go!

Joey is my favorite because he was my first ferret.  He is my favorite
because when I got him I had long hair and he liked to snuggle on the back
of my neck.  He got mad at me when i cut it.  Joey is my favorite because
he likes shoulder rides and can beg and roll over on command (for a treat
of course).  He is also my favorite because he will kiss me when I scratch
his hips for him, but not any other time.  He's my baby boy and a little
demon, but I love him.

Mittens (now angeled) was my favorite because he was my first rescue.
Not only did I rescue from a shelter, but I rescued him from his "bonded
buddy." This particular ferret would attack mittens without provocation
and draw blood.  Mittens was much happier after he was seperated from the
other ferret.  Mittens was my favorite because he was a little snuggle bug
even after he got sick.  Mittens was my favorite because after he got sick
he still dooked for me.  He is an almost-black sable.

Lyssa is my favorite because when she does the weasel war dance i almost
think that she might throw her back out or break her neck.  She is my
favorite because she's too much of a spaz to learn to sit up and beg.  She
is my favorite because she is my first girl ferret.  She is a chocolate
sable.

Katie is my favorite because she is so quiet.  She is a new rescue for our
little business and hasn't learned yet that they are nice.  She is my
favorite because she came to us because she stole her previous owners
toothbrushes.  I don't know how she made it up to the bathroom counter.
She is my favorite because even though she only ate cat food before she
came to us, she switched to Totally Ferret without a problem.  She is my
favorite because the first time she smelled ferretone she thought it was
medicine, but when I put a drop on her tongue, she couldn't get enough.

There you go, my favorite ferrets!

Natalie
ICQ: 20170198
AOL IM: Dhampire73

~~~~~Douglas Adams:

"Do not meddle in the affairs Dragons, for thou art CRUNCHY and taste good
with KETCHUP!"