Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 11:12:25 EDT
From:
Hello to all, well I have to admit I can't live without the computer!  My
computer has been broken for quite some time and getting over to my moms
has been very hard with work and the shelter.  Now I am finally caught up
on over a week worth of e mails, for the most part, lol.

I must tell you how I'm back on track with a computer.  I am lucky to have
many wonderful friends of the shelter.  Two of these people are Bob and
Brenda P. from Las Vegas.  They have adopted ferrets from me, donated
goods when times were tough, Brenda made my webpage.  They are there for
me for moral support and help with events when they can.

Well Brenda came over to fix my broken computer this weekend, she picked
up the hard drive and was going to fix it.  she called me on Sat to tell
me she'll be over when I get home from work.  Well she showed up and said
she had good and bad news.  My computer is beyond repair.  but she
happened to find a great deal on a computer and got it for the shelter!
I was floored, I wanted to give her a big hug but I have the flu and that
wouldn't have been good!  so to Bob and Brenda, you two have always been
there for me and the ferrets, we can't thank you enough for all you have
done for us.  Its people like you that keep me going when I just want to
give up.  Thank you again for being a friend.

I also have to thank Lori for her hard work at helping place shelter
ferrets into homes, helping with the Luv A Pet Adoptions, also for
donating food, supplies and a wonderful much needed new ferret cage.
Its huge and fits all the babies in it with room to spare!

There are so many people like these that help out the shelter, and I thank
you all.

Take care,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter