Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 09:10:30 -0400
From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Everyone,
I have recently gotten some new plastic "C" links at Walmart.  I believe
there are 36 in a pack for $3.95 in the baby department.  I was looking
for something to drop the hammocks down in the cage since we have a 3
level cage that is high from floor to ceiling and the usual hooks that
come with the handmade hammocks were not long enough and one came without
any.  I originally bought them for them to play with but soon realized
they made great hangers when they were linked together.  They are
colorful, work great and also make great play items for the "kids".
I have a few linked together and hung from the cage.  My little guy
Michael, fondly nicknamed "Taz" loves laying in his baby Taz hanging
sleep sack which needed to be hung lower with the links.  When he is done
playing outside the cage and must go in for a break that is the first
place he goes now.  He feels safe, plays with his links and other hanging
baby toys near the hammock in order to settle himself down before he goes
to sleep.  I just wanted to hand in my hint for playthings and that is
pretty cheap so if they lose them it is not a big loss.

We have never brushed our cats teeth as they would fight us terribly.  Is
there a reason that we should brush the ferrets teeth or do most of you
let that part go?

We are in the process today of moving fish, electrical items and other
non-ferret items out of our back bedroom today to make a ferret friendly
room.  Our new kittens love playing with the ferrets too so they will move
back there.  At this time when we can not supervise the ferrets they will
go into their cage.  The one kitten Cassandra went to play with the
ferrets this morning and they were not out yet so she stood and cried at
the cage till I got her buddies Michael & Gabriel out to play with her.
Now she thinks she is a ferret even going into their ferret play ball.

Have a wonderful week
Love & furry ferret-kitty angel hugs
Debbie & her "crew"