Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:48:45 -0400
From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
  [From April to DeAnne:]
>>Hi.  I am a member of the Ferret Mailing List, whose members recently
>>helped you rescue over 260 ferrets from Jen Morrison in Layton.
>>Unbelievably, she is at it again, with this ad at BuyBelowCost.com...

 [From DeAnne Hess:]
>Thank you for your e-mail.  We are appalled also, and hve passed this
>information along to the Prosecutor on the case.  We will continue to
>be diligent in shutting her down.  In the mean time, if everyone could
>contact Kris Neal, Layton City Prosecutory, 437 North Wasatch Drive,
>Layton, Utah 84041.  Hopefully, we can get a Judge to order that she
>have NO PETS at all, let alone a "make believe" sanctuary.
>
>Thanks So much for your interest,
>
>DeAnne

Hi.  Thanks for your response and attention to this matter.  Recently in
Illinois they passed legislation about such people that requires animal
collectors (I think they call it the Animal Hoarder law) to seek mental
health attention, and this make it easier for the court system and
authorities to come down on them or stop them from having access to more
animals in accordance with the law.  It may be something Layton, David
Cty and Utah would want to check out....

Thanks again!  I will be contacting the prosecutor's office as you
suggested.

-April