Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 01:07:24 -0400
From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Here's what I sent to Deanne at Davis Cty Animal Control (Jen's ad
probably won't come out as formatted, but you can get the point):

Hi.  I am a member of the Ferret Mailing List, whose members recently
helped you rescue over 260 ferrets from Jen Morrison in Layton.
Unbelievably, she is at it again, with this ad at BuyBelowCost.com:

"Ferret & Reptile Sanctuary
Location : layton,utah.
Reply or Make Offer to Member: jen morrison

Posted on : 9/29/01 6:42:00 AM
Mail this ad to a friend

24hr emergency care clinic for sick, injured, abused & healthy
exotic animals. Free pick up of surrendered animals.

Price"

You can check it out at this link:
http://BuyBelowCost.com/index.asp?action=3Daddetail&adid=11116

Please, please stop her from doing this AGAIN!  Many people across the
country, even the world, spent much time and money to rescue and help
rescue her first neglected collection, many of whom are very ill, some
of whom died, and we are still raising funds to help them.  I know you
yourself put a lot of energy and time into helping them.  Please let us
know if there is anything else we as an animal-loving community can do to
stop her from doing this again!  I am absolutely appalled that this woman
would try this again.

Sincerely,

April Armstrong
Auburn, MA