Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 01:30:59 -0400
From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
you can see I'm really angry with this woman.... and apparently have a lot
of free time, despite my work server, which says otherwise...

Hi.  I just thought you should know something about the person advertising
on your site with the following ad:

Ferret & Reptile Sanctuary
Location : layton,utah.
Reply or Make Offer to Member: jen morrison
Posted on : 9/29/01 6:42:00 AM
24hr emergency care clinic for sick, injured, abused & healthy exotic
animals.  Free pick up of surrendered animals.

Price

This woman is NOT a licensed shelter and recently Davis County Animal
Control confiscated over 260 ferrets from her CONDO that were neglected,
many of them deathly ill (several did subsequently die) without proper
care, nutrition, space, etc.-crammed into too-small cages with no time
out of them, to the point that many have such poor muscle tone a couple
of weeks later that they still have trouble walking at all.  She is not
allowed to "collect" more animals, which is exactly what she does-she is
a collector, not a caregiver.  Please consider removing her ad from your
site.  You can contact Deanne at Davis County Animal Control for proof
that what I have said is true:

Email:  [log in to unmask]
phone:  801-444-2200,
website for Davis CTY AC:  http://www.co.davis.ut.us/animalcontrol/