Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:15:50 -0600
From:
United Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
What is going to stop her?  The Davis County Animal Services?  I doubt it,
they are more concerned with other priorities, just as most animal
services across the country.  The are only concerned when it becomes a
problem.  When she just had 150, it was not a big enough problem, I guess
when she peeks at 250, than they might do something.

Collectors have an illness, its a mental problem.  And this person is
definitly got a problem and all we can do is bombard Davis County with
letters and phone calls and hope to whatever god you worship that she is
fined and closed down.

Rick
U.F.O.