From:
Darrin vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:04:33 -0600
hi all,
It's definately been a while since I've posted last!

Anyways, my near two year old, bandit has been itching a bit lately...more
than usual, I noticed.  Couldn't see any mites or fleas or anything after
examining constantly... Also, there's been some hair loss under his neck
on the bottom side.  Some minute scabs have formed, but are healing
nicely.  I'm not sure why this has happened...he's lost most hair, not
all, and most of it i can see is growing back.  Is this a cause for
concern?

Darrin and the ferts