From:
Jaime Lara Naugle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 10:04:07 -0500
I just wanted to remind everyone about the FERRET GIVING TREE:
(http://friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html) There are now THREE
pages of ferrets who need our love and help!  Most of the ferrets on the
first page already have santas, please don't over look the other two
pages!  I know a lot of us (myself included) don't have a lot of money to
spare, but any little gesture of love is greatly appreciated by these
little guys.  Most of the shelters have several ferrets listed, I am
sending packages with something for each ferret from the shelters I am
splaying santa for.  This helps cut down on my cost and allows me to help
a few ferrets rather than just one.  I am sending hammocks that I
purchased through other shelters such as MystyxRescue so I can help them
as well as the fuzzies I send the hammocks to.  I wish I could help every
one of these little guys and just wanted to make sure everyone new about
the tree and what they can do to help.  Thank you.  Jaime L.  Naugle

Jaime Lara Naugle
44A Cottage Street
Cambridge, MA 02139
home: 617-945-1914