From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 11:17:55 EDT
Hi all,

I have a favor of sorts to ask.  I had multiple ferrets for over 15 years,
and excellent years they were; however, I'll probably never be able to
have pets again because of an extremely severe case of asthma in my
family.  I used to content myself with visiting the ferrets of others, but
we've recently moved to San Luis Obispo county and I don't really know
anyone here, let alone anyone who's willing to tell strangers about their
contraband pets.  So I thought, where better than the FML to find people?

If anyone in the area might be in need of ferret-sitting services, or
would just be willing to let a ferretless ferret person visit their
weezils from time to time, please contact me through Bill.  I realize
that since I don't have ferrets myself, posting anonymously may be a tad
overkill-ish, but I didn't want to take even the slim chance of creating
some sort of trail.

Thanks!

ES