From:
Julia Goodwin-Todd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 13:16:02 +0000
Hey all,

I have just tried the wood stove pellets this week and I'm so impressed I
will never change.  They are only like $4 for a 40 lb bag and they smell
so nice, yes, even when someone poops or pees.  You can't smell anything
but wood pellet.  It's nice and clean, not dusty and my ferrets took to
it very quickly.  I've tried every kind of kitty litter, including the
crystals and yesterdays news, but never have I been so impressed until I
got the wood stove pellets.

So anyone debating on it, go to Lowes quickly and stock up!