Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:47:35 -0700
Hi all ya'll, I just had to add to this thread-

Podo is my favorite cause she was my youngest rescue at 9 months old.  She
is now 4 years old.  She loves to dance and dook and hiss at me when I
tickle her tummy.  She refuses to give me a kiss, but I love her the more
for it.  She loves to ride on the towel as I pull her around the room.
She dances and does the daintiest little dook then jumps back on for more.

Dusty is my favorite cause she is scared of the other two and fear poops
if they come near her to play.  She gives great kisses on the lips.
Rarely does she dook or dance, but when I do get her to dance a little,
she's such a spaz!  She's another rescue that I picked up by meeting the
guy at a rest stop before he left the next morning to go to college.  She
is about 5 years old.  She's a little old sweetheart and loves to sleep
in the bed with me when I take a nap.

Taz is my favorite cause when he was got so sick after rescuing him, he
gave me kisses even tho I was poking him with a needle to give him fluids
along with forcing meds and food down him.  I was so happy to hear the
crunching of kibble being eaten, when he finally decided he wanted
something other than chicken baby food mixed with ferretvite to eat.
He's big, fat, and healthy now with the softest fur.  He dances and dooks
all the time.  He is so happy!  He gives me great nose kisses, when he's
not too busy playing with Podo in the tubing.  The vet and I think he's
about 2 years old.

Fuzzy hugs,
Patty, missing Annie, Milo, Kasha, Kiki, and Konan