From:
Christine Barczak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 07:59:47 -0400
I just wanted to thank all the nice people on the list who provided me
info both on the list and via email regarding vets in western new york and
insulinoma care for my fuzzy.  I truly appreciate all the help!  While I
am sure my ferrets will not be playing in the new york snow (although it
would be a fun sight to see), I am sure my huge dog will be loving it.  I
on the other hand will be making friends with my fireplace!  Thanks again
all!

Christine and the fuzzy angels, Smokey and Bandit