From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 16:52:05 -0400
Warp is my favorite because she overcame the fears of early abuse and
because even though she just doesn't kiss Steve when he is awake except
with good cause she recently kissed Steve while awake for the third time
in her 7 years because when I got past a bad influenza I told her that
"Daddy made mommy fix" and she turned toward his face in his arms and
gave him smooches.

Jumpstart is my favorite because his in the only greyhound soul in a
ferret body I have ever met, the shy boy who is forever kind and tries
so hard.

Seven is my favorite because she is so smart and stubborn and because she
stashes huge toy ferrets which really need someone to do that.

Ashling is my favorite because she forgives me for giving her twice daily
meds, knows so many words.  and she climbs clothes and from them to the
top of the closet door to surprise us, but mostly because she challenges
my brain and helps me grow herbs.

Scooter is my favorite because he likes to wash face with me and say
"mrrrph" when we kiss, he tries to save me from the shower, and he is
patient with us despite his many vet appointments and procedures.

Glueball is my favorite because she has the most graceful tiny hands and
feet with which she holds on while she kisses non-stop -- even right after
we have brushed our teeth.

Sherman is my favorite because he looks like a bear cub, prongs like a
gazelle, never holds anything against me, and loves to do his "lie down,
roll ver" trcik for anyone who will be an audience.

We have had other favorites over the many years...

---
Vet info is in a number of places such as the files at the
Ferret-Health-list (in vet recommendations and in the SOS shelter
list), at miamiferrets website, etc., and likely some can also be
found through using
http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html