From:
Leilah Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 14:22:27 EDT

Welcome to Western New York!  It's truly is beautiful here, just make sure
you have good snow tires on your vehicles!

Regarding good vets in the area, I have had my buddies to the Seneca
Animal Hospital in East Aurora often.  they are very knowledgeable in
ferrets and come highly recommended by other ferret owners.  However,
recently I took all the kids in for inoculations to the Yorkshire
Veterinary Clinic in Chaffee, about 15 miles south of East Aurora.  My vet
(I don't recall her name at this time) was very compassionate and admitted
to owning a ferret.  I must admit that the prices were very affordable,
and due to the location was conducive for us in regard to travel time.

Fortunately for us, many DVM's are becoming better at ferret care.  Good
luck and god speed with your move!

Leilah, Star, Jasper, Tipper, Al, Rikki, & Paco, 8 cats, 1 dog and 2 real
kids, Mike & Hannah!