From:
Jim & Laura Ferris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 18:07:02 -0400
We were just contacted by a woman who knows nothing about ferrets, but is
getting 2 on Saturday that she really doesn't want and hopes I can find a
home for them.(Western Upper Michigan area--I don't know if they are male
or female or how old, but if you're interested, please email us!!) In the
meantime, I would like to give her a printed page with important things to
know about ferrets.  Where can we find something like this?  If we have
to, we could come up with our own, but it would be nice if someone has
already done this.

Thank you!
Jim and Laura