Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:30:21 -0700
Hi all

Things are going much better.  I am planning da Holloween raids this year
again.  Lots of da little ones heard of last year and want to join in.  I
have to dust off da witch costume.

A little guy named Snugs came in today.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He waz real excited about
everything and could not decide where to go first.  Hend up going over
to da Fruit Bar to grab a snack.  Then he headed off to see about Flying
Lesson.  I assigned him a instructor and he waz soon zipping around like a
verteran.  Landing however if you will excuse my language suck.  I think
most of da imperfections from hiz landings will heal without to many
scars.  He will need remedial training on hiz landings though.  He will
get it and soon be landing like a pro.  He said to send lots of luv and
Kisses to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Casper came in later.  He waz met by Ozzie.  They
seemed real happy to see each other nad were soon conversing about all da
gossip and news at home.  After dat it was off for a snack at da Babyfood
Balconey where they pigged out.  Then it waz off to explore and see all
da sights and attractions.  I later see them over at da Wrestling Matches
watching to see if they could get some pointers and maybe watch for
weqknesses in future apponents.  I gave Casper your message and he said
dat it waz fine with him.  You need someone to luv while you are there and
da more added to da family da better.  He also said to send along lots of
luv and many hugs and cuddles.

Another little guy named Gonzo came in later.  He waz met by Cash, Tango,
Cinnie and Luke.  They greeted him warmly and then wanted to know how
everything waz going at home.  They wanted to know all da gossip and news.
They sat and talked for some time.  They took several break at da Fruit
Bar before they were through.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  They then headed off to Dirt Mountain to enlarge
their den to accomadate one more.  They cleared it out and enlarged it by
adding more tunnels and rooms.  He stashed hiz treasures he had brought
with him there.  He waz soon moved in and comfortable.  He said to send
lots of luv and hugs and kisses to hiz mommy.

A pair came in later named Roulette and Syber.  It is rare to have a pair
come in together but not unheard of.  I gave them da tour and showed them
all da sights and attractions.  They then wanted to explore on their own.
They soon headed for Dirt Mountain to dig a small den.  They dug and dug
and soon had a small little den dug out.  Then it waz off to Sock Steal
Game to see how they could do there.  They were soon in da thick of it
stealing socks for all they were worth.  They came out of it with pretty
many too although they didn't win da game.  But they seemed real happy and
soon had all da socks transfered back to their den for safe keeping.  They
said to pass on to their mommy their luv and lots and lots of hugs.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to see all da sights down on earth.  Lots
of neat things happening.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee