From:
"Michael \"Mick\" Schmid" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 04:26:34 -0400
I have just created a list for the ferrets that were rescued from the
"collector" in Utah.  I'm offering this list so that anyone that has some
of the ferrets, or is interested in the issue can discuss the topic.  I'm
hoping that the list can be a resource for exchanging information on the
ferrets, helping to arrange transport or adoptions and tracking any health
problems that the ferrets may face.

The list name is [log in to unmask]
the list home page can be found at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RescuedUtahFerrets

To directly subscribe using e-mail, send a message to

Michael "Mick"Schmid