Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:56:46 EDT
I received two calls this week from a woman stating there is a 'wonderful,
lovely white female ferret up for adoption at the Orange Co. (Chapel Hill)
Animal Shelter for the past couple of weeks, potentially to be put down if
not adopted asap.'

As non-profit organizations, Triangle Ferret Lovers (TriFL) club or Ferret
Guardian Rescue Haven (FGRH) shelter cannot break her out of jail, per
OCAS policy.  If you adopt this sweet girl, please let me know.

OCAS info: 1080 Airport Rd, Chapel Hill, 967-7383.

Thanks,
Shari Gunter