Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:34:40 EDT
Melissa, I purchased my cage building supplies at a local feed store.  I
can get 48" tall wire, 1x1/2 mesh.  Also the clips and plastic for lining
the ramps and cage openings.  The only thing I haven't found are door
clasps.  I salvaged some from old cages and made a few.  When I buy a roll
of wire, it averages about $20 per cage for a good size single story cage.
I used to do squirrel and wild bird rehab, so these cages are also perfect
for that.

Carla Roberts

"Worry," replied Jimmy Skunk sagely, "is the result of being unprepared.
Anybody who is prepared has no occasion to worry."

The Adventures of Jimmy Skunk-Thornton W. Burgess