Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 07:30:48 EDT
Hi everyone!  I'm really more of a reader, but I need some help.  One
of my girls has some kind of a cold or respiratory infection and I'm
having trouble finding a vet.  I live in Suffolk County (NY), but one in
Suffolk or Nassau would be fine.  I've taken her to a couple of vets who
were recommended by other vets, but they didn't seem to be all that
knowledgeable.  None of my guys have ever been sick (knock on wood!), so
all I've ever had to take them to the vet for are routine checkups and
vaccinations.  She's having a hard time, so I'd like to have her seen
soon by someone who knows what they're talking about.  I'd really
appreciate any help that you could give me.  Thank you all!

~ Ashley and the crew (Toby the ill one, Cody, Baby, Sherbert, Hershey,
  Randi and Scooby)