Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:11:43 EDT
I was e-mailed to write something about SOS despite thinking it was better
just to leave things as they were by a member, and did so at around 10 pm
last night.  I am not in the gossipping community, so I only catch
dribbles of things from people.

I wrote Kungfutious say so that people would stop gossipping, take a
moment to bid on e-bay for a calandar, or write a check to SOS, or help
Troy Lynn with her huge expenses.

The response from someone I respect was that I had some vendetta she knows
about.  How dare I write that It was totally off the wall.

I don't have ANY vendeta against anybody..  People asked me questions
about SOS I could not answer.  I asked SOS to put the info on the FML.
Judy did.

This turned into a -who could dare ask about how SOS started, or who is
in it, or how long has it been here, and what are the checks and balances
involved with it.

I have done my best to say that people have a right to ask questions, and
let us bond on the issue of these ferrets rather than gossip.  Let us
think kind thoughts.  Let us help Troy Lynn, let us donate to SOS, let us
bid on e-bay for a calandar.  Where in there is this evil stuff ?  Is this
the Twilight Zone?

But now it is not just the people who asked the questions of me about
SOS that are horrible people -but I am someone with a vendetta against
someone.?

** I do not have any vendetta or hatred or even anger of any kind towards
anyone here.**

ThisVendetta business is why you know I don't and won't gossip.  It has no
place in my life.  Shame on all of you who have nothing better to do.

Lisette