From:
Rachel Zuckerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 19:59:46 -0700
My Illura used to do the same thing!  I think she lost interest when I got
Lola, but she especially loved to climb my (then) boyfriend's bookshelves,
get behind the books, and kick them out with all four feet.  From the
outside, since you couldn't see her, it looked very odd-- like books were
just spontaneously flying off the shelves, kinda like the library scene
in "Ghostbusters"!  When my boyfriend asked what all the books were doing
on the floor, I said, "I think we have a poltergeist."  He scooped up
Illura (then under a year old and TINY) from the shelf and said "more
like a ferretgeist!"

Love to everyone and their fuzzies!
Rachel and the dooking bookmonsters

=====
"Hey mister diplomat with your worldly aspirations,
 Did you see your children cry when you left them at the station?"
                           -- Bad Religion