Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 18:59:00 EDT
I have not kept up with the FML.  I have 3 kittens to find homes for now.
Please accept my condolences at the illness or death of your beloved these
past weeks.  I have not been able to read of these losses.

I did not know of the death of CJs dad, or closing of the shlter until
this morning.  I hope people in her area are making room for one or more
of these shelter ferrets in their homes.

To help out economically:
If one wishes to send a check that would be a tax deduction?  so the
ferrets can be tested for ADV  What would be the name of the shelter to
write the check out to, and what would be the address to send the check
to?  Please post on-line so that we all know.

Thank you
Lisette