From:
Andrew Coghill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:05:58 -0500
Howdy all and condolences to those with sick/angeled fuzzies.

Just wanted to thank those who responded to my post about the intricacies
of taking ferrets with you to Germany... it was greatly appreciated.

Also, another plea for support for Tripod Bob and Ferret Family Services.
He's fallen far behind in the rankings.  Please go to:

http://www.fuzzycentral.com/contest.asp

and cast your vote for Tripod Bob, 7 1/2 year old boy -- he's the one
lounging in the empty A&W 12-pack.  No ferret show I know of will allow
him (what with the 3 legs and stubby tail and all), so I can only show
him in a photo contest.

All winnings will go directly to TLE at Ferret Family Services.

We appreciate your support.

--Andy
  Cody, Oscar, Witzy, and Tripod Bob