From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 18:00:43 EDT
::A wagon comes coasting towards you and a robed figure drops her dainty
feet to the ground making it come to a halt before you.  She rises slowly::

Oh my aching back!  Whew!  I have been muddling over this prophecy trying
to come into my brain... well now I know why it's so unclear.  Look at all
this stuff that's been muddling it up!!

    ::She reaches into the depths of her brain and whips out ...::
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/SOS-ShelterList.html

    :: she wipes off the extra magic from her robes::
Take a gander at that ferret people!  A site that is the ENTIRE shelter
list for you.  My ESP power tells me it's ok with the maker of this site
for you all to link up from your sites if you so wish, no asking permission
even necessary.  Boy was this ever needed folks!

::she looks down at her robes which are mysteriosly moving around.  The
source of movement keeps traveling around her under her robes.  She finally
whips it out from under them and frees it to all::
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/jean-news.html

OH now this is TOO cool.  A newspaper article on Ferrets Unlimited.  There
is a photo of Jean and ferrets!  Oh...... ::she swoons::

There is something about this tidbit, puppets.  It's related to the new
prophecy.  I think its..  I think... its fuzzie.  The shelter is one of two
parts of the end result of the occurance to come!  Yes.  Somehow this
shelter will benifit from it.  Wait a minute "benefit", benefit, benefit...
him.... something about that word is familiar.  This is just absolutely
frustrating!

::she mounts her red radio flyer wagon, drops her feet and scrambles off
Fred Flintstone style::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/