From:
The Langdons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:19:55 -0000
My ferrets are brilliant when it comes to the litter box (well newspaper
in a tray) unless they have a point to make it seams.

Last week I was away and my husband cared for all the critters, he is ok
with the ferrets but isn't really keen so they got fed and cleaned but no
real play time.  When I got home Woozle was just pleased to see me, but
Hamish although pleased to see me, he had to make the point so he ran to
the paper but peed and pooped right in front of it instead of on it with
this "that'll teach her" look on his face, he soon came up for a cuddle
and play.  I think he's forgiven me now.

Jane