Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:17:27 +0000
Hi All,

Me again on the subject of couches/sofas.  I bought two futon sofas, the
kind that can also double up as beds and have never had a problem.  Oh,
apart from the fact that one of them is black so of course THAT is the one
that Fane LOVES rolling on!  (You wouldn t believe how handy Sellotape is
for getting the fur off!)

On a similar topic, I m not sure if anyone saw my post about ferret
proofing around the washing machine.  I have next week off work YAY so
will be doing the necessary then.  If anyone has any ideas, please get in
touch!

Also, I ll put my vote in for Yesterday s News.  It is without a doubt the
best litter I have found in over four years.  Worth every penny.

With love to all the sick fuzzies and hoomans out there and best wishes
for your quick recovery.

Love and dooks,
Susan