Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:02:37 EDT
Aprille Campbell, TriFL Fundraising Chairperson has scheduled a ferret
shelter Yard & Bake Sale for Saturday, Nov. 3 at the State Fairgrounds in
Raleigh, NC.

She is still in need of volunteers (7am - 10:30am or 10:30am - 2:30pm),
donations, and baked treats.

There are three drop off locations - Miami Subs Corp Office, my house, or
Leslie Dunn's house (Raleigh area).

Also, Aprille is willing to drive up from Sanford, NC to Cary, NC to meet
at US1 & Walnut St (Border's Bookstore parking lot) this weekend to pick
up yard sale items or baked treats.

I want to public say 'Thank You!' to listservers Brian & Missy for their
*decorated and individually wrapped* baked treats they dropped off today
at Miami Subs Corp Office.  Ya'll are awesome!  The Halloweed treats
are already selling at the office and Leslie will be selling throughout
next week.  The other goodies will be in my freezer till next Friday.

Also, 'Thank You!' goes to Sara & Ron for bringing over yard sale
donations tonight, and Westerly for calling and scheduling to bring over
computer equipment tomorrow.

Please contact Aprille ([log in to unmask]) if you too can help out.  We
need to raise a lot of money fast for Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven
(www.FerretGuardian.org), as they have 25 ferrets to spay/neuter and test
for heartworm (plus the other 40+ ferrets that need provisions).

Shari Gunter
Special Affairs, Chairperson
Triangle Ferret Lovers club, NC
www.TriFL.org