From:
Gladys Arbiol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:49:55 -0400
Hi All:

I got my two little girls in January of this year, so this is our first
fall & winter together.  I recently noticed that they seem to be
shedding...is that normal for this time of year?  I know they're supposed
to get thicker winter coats, so I was surprised to see them shedding.  And
how thick is their winter coat supposed to be?  Is the hair longer, or is
there just more of it?  I got them as babies (a few months old), so I
doubt they had their winter coats by the time I got them.

Dooks,
Gladys, Sam & Pichu