From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:25:05 -0600
Hi!
I'm posting this for a friend who's not on the FML anymore (she moved and
doesn't have the computer capabilities anymore), her ferret Lucy is having
breathing problems...the vet said asthma, but she wants to know more...I'm
cutting and pasting what she sent me, and BIG, she did give me permission
to post her email address for personal replies as well.  Thanks to
everyone; her message follows:

I want to get some ideas of what might be wrong with Lucy before I spend
a ton of money for nothing.  She isn't getting better.  She is 5 years
old, she has been wheezing for about 8 months but it has gotten much
worse recently.  She sounds very conjested and occasionally coughs up
stuff, altho I haven't seen anything come out.  Her breathing is labored
at times.  Otherwise, she is acting normal, full energy level, good
appetite, healthy poops, happy attitude, etc.  You can give them my
e-mail address at [log in to unmask] .  Let me know what you find
out.  Thanks so much!

Barb
Thanks again everyone, for any help you can give!  :)

Sherrie
Dweezil, Loki, and Razzle
~Sylvi~Rainbow Bridge~01/23/01~