Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:00:02 -0700
I too felt like the squeaky toy was probably the reason Pogo attacked me.
The only thing that doesn't back this up is that he attacked my husband
in the same way about a week ago.  My husband wasn't doing anything to
provoke him...Pogo bit him on the foot...dad scruffed him and put him
down.  Then Pogo attacked dad's foot.

I was playing a game on the computer that made some pretty odd sounds at
the time so maybe it was something in the game that caused him to attack.
Or maybe he was just mad at dad for scruffing him.  He can be pretty
temperamental.

So now dad and Pogo aren't talking.  I think he scared dad pretty bad.
Now I am trying to get them to reconcile there differences.  Wish me luck!

Thank you to everyone who sent me comments.  And to Risa..thank you for
the recliner warning.  We read somewhere when we first got our boys how
dangerous recliners can be to ferts.  So we have made sure not to sit in
it when they are out for that reason.

Dooks and kisses to all,
Heather,Pogo, & Chance