From:
Chana Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:50:32 EDT
>Someone recently told me about drops that you can put on ferret food that
>help with the odor of their poop.

The product is called Bi-Odor, made by Marshalls.  I was concerned at
first that it would interfere with their digestion, but after discussing
it with our vet I decided to give it a try.  IT WORKS!  My 3 ferrets are
in a relatively small room, so any small improvement was appreciated.

This is not a substitute for cage cleaning, however...the cage still needs
to be cleaned daily, bedding washed, litter changed, etc.

You can find this product in different size bottles at
theferretstore.com -- you use about 5 - 7 squirts (it comes in a pump
bottle) per day, when you change their water.  Or you can put it on their
food...my guys don't like soggy food, so I put it in their water.

Hope this info helps,

Chana Rosen