From:
Amy Robbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:26:42 -0400
Hi folks.  I was doing some research for a Genetics paper at school, I did
it on Waardenburg Syndrome in ferrets, and the PAX3 mutation.  While I was
doing research I came across an article from the NY Times from April 25,
2000 titled "Rewired" Ferrets Overturn Theories of Brain Growth by Sandra
Blakeslee.  Anyway the article was disturbing enough, but to find it's
happening so close to home disgusts me.  Anyway, please check out
web.mit.du/msur/www/nytimes.html

Amy